CPG Innovation Webinar: How Philip Morris International is Leading 'Self-Disruptive' Business Model Innovation

Discover How The World’s Most Successful Cigarette Company is Transforming to Succeed in Today’s Fast-Changing and Disruptive CPG Market…

Many companies are now embracing innovation in the face of market disruption, but few of them are brave enough to abandon the product that made them successful to begin with.


Customer-Centric & Self-Disruptive Business Model Innovation



65,000 employees across the globe

View this webinar to discover:

  • First-hand insights from Vincent Ducret – head of FastForward Communities at PMI – covering how the company is championing this revolutionary business model innovation initiative
  • A strategic blueprint for a successful project launch with the president of EDG, Laszlo Gyorffy
  • Field-proven best practices of innovation management technology from Qmarkets’ Co-founder, Michael Stilger

Hosted by Innovation Research Interchange (IRI), this strategic CPG innovation webinar offers key insights on the company’s ‘self-disruption’ strategy, and how Qmarkets’ software is supporting it.

Click to see

How PMI is Designing a Smoke-Free Future

December 2018

Our Speakers

Vincent Ducret

Head of FastForward Communities

Michael Stilger


Laszlo Gyorffy


About Qmarkets’ Webinars

“Qmarkets’ Innovation Webinar series was a brilliant opportunity for me to share key strategic insights with like-minded professionals and practitioners. I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in innovation to join these webinars.”

Vincent Ducret
Head of FastForward Communities

"I am excited about Qmarkets webinars. Hearing from thought leaders and platform users helps my clients embrace bolder aspirations, better strategies, and the determination to improve the performance of their innovation programs.”

Laszlo Gyorffy
President of Enterprise Development Group

Past Webinars

Innovation Webinar: TSYS & Above + Beyond
Innovation Webinar: TSYS & Above + Beyond
Discover how a market-leading payment solutions provider is amplifying process improvement with crowdsourcing and implementing revolutionary digital services.
Innovation Webinar: KPMG & Matchi
Innovation Webinar: KPMG & Matchi
Learn Key Strategies for Creating a Thriving Innovation Culture That Will Help Secure the Long-Term Success of Your Enterprise. According to recent trends, it’s estimated that 70% of the impact to a company’s culture stems directly from leadership decisions, while the remaining 30% is driven by employee engagement and training initiatives.

Innovation Webinar: SPARQ360
Innovation Webinar: SPARQ360
Discover how leading organizations from across the globe are employing cutting edge strategies to engage their employees and leaders with a companywide culture of innovation.
Business Innovation Brief

Get Your Free Copy of the Winter 2020 G2 Idea and Innovation Management Report!

Struggling to decide which idea management solution will best support innovation at your company? Check out this comparative analysis of the vendor landscape and find the right partner for your initiative.

View Now!
Get the Report!

This website uses cookies.
We use cookies to provide you with the best possible experience when visiting our website. By continuing to browse this site you agree to this use. To control your preferences, take a look at our privacy policy.