Software Support Specialist – EMEA
Qmarkets is recruiting a Software Support Specialist to join our global support team.
Working Days: Monday-Friday, Hybrid
What you will do
- Acting as the main POC (point of contact) for all customers’ tickets re our product, including bugs and queries.
- Respond within documented SLA to support tickets generated by our customers’ main POCs.
- Research, troubleshoot and diagnose the reported ticket, and identify the issue urgency and type.
- If possible, provide solutions to resolve basic and complex technical issues.
- Where needed, follow company procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams (R&D, professional services, Devops, customer success, product etc.)
- Follow-up and ensure proper recording and closure of all tickets.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to both our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Create and maintain the knowledge base (articles, videos, interactive help pop ups etc.) with English content creation.
- Supporting various product and customer onboarding tasks like SSO setup and User provisioning
- Excellent English (both written and spoken) and strong communication skills.
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical positions
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Customer Service orientation
- Works independently and as a team player
- Ability for multi-tasking and work under pressure
- Self-motivated, with a sense of urgency and efficiency and a strong work ethic
- Willingness to work long hours
- Understanding of PHP, SQL, Unix
- B.A/B.Sc in relevant engineering/computer science
- Additional spoken language other than English (Priority to French or German)
Apply for this position