Office & Ops manager
Qmarkets is looking for an Office & Ops Manager to join our amazing global team.
About the position (Description & Responsibilities):
We are looking for a motivated, energetic, and organized individual to take overall office management and administrative responsibilities for our Israeli office based in Rosh Ha’ayin and provide administrative support to ensure day-to-day operations runs smoothly and efficiently.
Reporting to the CFO while working closely with the finance & operations department and HR director.
What you will do:
- Manage day-to-day office operations, including managing vendors, suppliers, services, deliveries.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Collect and record vendors’ invoices.
- Coordinate and oversee recruiting process.
- Assist and arrange company events and wellbeing activities including happy hours, training camps, seminars, etc.
- Assist with schedules and calendars of C level management.
- Assist with customer collections (Accounts Receivable)
- Arrange, book and schedule Travel plans for local and global employees.
- Various projects according to changing needs
What we are looking for:
- High level of English – Must
- Proven experience as an administration/Office Manager or relevant role
- Multitasking abilities
- A fun, energetic, people-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software, specifically Excel and Word
- Knowledge of ERP systems, Priority is an advantage
- Position of 80-100%
Position is based in Rosh Ha’ayin