Manual QA Engineer
Qmarkets is the leading provider of Idea & Innovation Management software for enterprises from a wide range of business sectors and geographies.
Inspired by the philosophy of “The wisdom of the crowds”, we generate value for organizations by allowing them to receive idea submissions from their employees, partners, or customers.
This can be used to tackle a huge variety of different business challenges, from innovation, to process improvement, to NPD.
Our QA team is looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our R&D group.
- Prevention of escaped defects from development to production.
- Manage production defects, prioritization, resolution, and delivery of fixes.
- Develop and use high level test strategies based on definition and feature design for manual testing (component, functional, negative, security, regression, and end-to-end testing)
- Planning and hands on execution of product testing efforts to meet committed delivery.
- Documenting test cases, maintaining defects list and history tracking.
- Proven experience with complex systems.
- 5-7 years’ experience in manual testing for web-based systems.
- Experience and knowledge in manual QA processes, methodology and tools (developer tools, black/white box, API testing/post-man, Zephyr, Jira, cross browser, FTP clients, DB clients, XML editors, Screen capturing tools, Virtualization utilities, excel, open-source tools).
- Experience with writing and execution test cases and business scenarios.
- Experience in WEB applications technologies deployed on cloud and on customer premises.
- Experience and good knowledge with Unix systems
- Knowledge/experience in databases, like MySQL
Knowledge and Personal Skills:
- You are agile, fearless, enthusiastic, empathic, and relentless in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated with high discipline, problems solver and goal oriented.
- Functional and technical experience in Windows OS environments, Linux, software installation and integration, software implementation.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills both in English and Hebrew.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Right attitudes for QA work, systematic, thorough, dedicated to the root cause and to the smallest details.
Apply for this position